Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Preschool Halloween Party

Laney and I got to help out with Molly's preschool Halloween party today. It was so much fun! When we normally take Molly to school, she never lets me go inside to see her class or her friends. She's so independent that she doesn't want my help at all. So when I told her that Laney and I were going to her class today she was kind of mad because that is her thing. Luckily, I don't think I embarrassed her too much!

I was in charge of the game. We played pin the eye on the monster. The kids liked it! They all peeked so they could get it right where they planned but they all wanted to play it again so I think that counts as a success!!

The kids also did a fun ghost craft and had yummy Halloween cookies. Laney just got right in on the action and loved being a preschooler for the day. 

It was fun to see Molly with her friends and doing her school routine. She was in charge of the calendar today. It's so cute seeing them all tell what day and month it is and hearing them recite the pledge of allegiance. 
Molly loves school!!


1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Love the game Kels. And the girls costumes are darling!