Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Party

We had Joy School at our house again this week. We had our Halloween party and it was so much fun! The girls all loved dressing up. My girls were especially excited. I think both Molly and Laney went through three costumes this morning before they finally settled on what to wear!

When all the girls got here we read some fun Halloween stories and sang Halloween songs. Then we made and decorated Halloween sugar cookies -this largely consisted of eating spoonfuls of frosting. I think that we make cookies every time we have a group of Molly's friends over. Thats just what we do at my house!

The girls painted some cute pictures, then we made masks and some cute owl and bat crafts. All these girls love to craft and color. I think they could do it all day! 

Last we played hide and seek. It is so funny to watch a group of three year olds play. They hid in the exact same spot all together every single time. They loved it though and played for a lot longer than I would have thought!

We love Joy School and all our cute little friends!


1 comment:

dockters said...

What a cute group of girls!!! You're a fun mom!