Monday, December 3, 2012

Light Parade

Last week We went up to the Kaysville Light Parade with Trevor's family. Molly had a blast watching Santa come to town and collecting all the candy she could hold. She just yelled "Santa" and "Christmas" the entire time! Needless to say, she's a little excited for Christmas this year!


The girls got fancy new Christmas dresses this year. Trevor thinks they are too spring-y (along with all our other Christmas decorations I guess) but they sure are cute!


3 comments:

dockters said...

Oh, they are beautiful girls, Kels!! And Laney's eyes are brown? Or are they?

joyce said...

Oh...I LOVE those sweet little faces! xo

Kristin and Dan said...

I love their cute little dresses! Definitely not too Spring-y... I've come to wonder why we even bother asking our husbands' opinion on clothes - either they say "I don't care" or give us an answer we don't want to hear! ;) (At least that is the case with Dan!)