Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas!

We had such a great Christmas! It was full of fun, food, and family. Perfect! The Morgans came to town for a few days and we had fun playing with them. We went bowling, shopping and just hung out. Molly and Macey played so cute together. One night they were up playing in the toy room and we went to check on them and they had opened all the presents they could reach. It was so funny! There was wrapping paper EVERYWHERE! I wish we would have gotten it on camera.

We were with the Thatchers on Christmas Eve for their traditional pizza and a movie. We opened brother gifts and Kimball gave me an awesome toy box that he made. It looks so great in our house!

On Christmas morning Molly was so thrilled to see that Santa had come to our house! She told me that she heard Santa and his reindeer on our roof. She is at such a fun age. She had so much fun opening all the presents. She helped me, Trev and Laney open ours too! The girls - and us - got so spoiled this year, we sure are lucky! 

We had my family to our house for Christmas brunch then we headed up to the Thatcher's to spend the rest of the day with them. It was such a fun, exhausting day.

Molly doesn't really get that Christmas is over for now (she is actually still talking about Halloween too...) She keeps seeing toys that she wants and telling me that Santa will leave them under the tree for her! 

4 comments:

Dallin said...

What a cute apron your husband wears....

joyce said...

It was a FUN Christmas! Thanks for everything! xoxo

I'm Ally said...

I miss Christmas

dockters said...

Love your new toy box! What a fun gift!

And now you need to blog again! I want to see more pictures!