Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Stuff

We are having so much fun getting ready for Christmas! Molly is at such a fun age right now. She loves seeing and waving to Santa - or people who look like him - wherever we go. She can't wait to open her presents and is constantly shaking them trying to figure out what they could be, she loves looking at all the decorations and singing Christmas songs. Every time she hears a bell she looks around for reindeer. Laney is such a joy and it's so fun to have her around this year, I just have to be careful so she doesn't accidentally tip over our tree! 

We've been pretty good at getting out to do Christmas-y things, but if anyone has some really fun suggestions let me know!

It was nearly impossible to get these two wiggly little girls to smile at the same time for a Christmas card picture but I think it turned out pretty cute!

My Christmas decoration supply is sadly lacking because we've hardly had any room until this year. Oh well, I'm sure we'll collect plenty of stuff in the years to come! I did make some new stockings and a tree skirt though (these are what Trev thinks are too "springy"). At least it manages to make our sad, falling apart tree a little happier looking!


8 comments:

I'm Ally said...

You made those things??
We need to hang out, so you can teach me.
I love your Christmas card, too! So cute!

Kathryn said...

Darling Kelsey. You are so talented!! Love to you and your cute family this Christmas <3

Kristin and Dan said...

Wow I love your tree skirt and stockings! Those look like a ton of work, but they turned out so cute!

BTW - we got your Christmas card yesterday. It's so cute. Thanks for sending us one!

Rachel and Todd said...

Kelsey,
You are so talented with those sewing skills. I am seriously impressed!

Mia said...

I love your cute tree skirt and stockings. I'm impressed again with your skills!

joyce said...

Yep....I am certain that you really are Aunt Julie's daughter!!! You are amazing! You know...I heard that it was time to think outside of the box this year....don't use the same old red and green. You are just the trend setter! xoxo
ps...I LOVE your Christmas card!

kmo said...

Your card, tree skirt, and stockings are all super cute. I love Laney's face when Molly is kissing her.

dockters said...

I love it all, Kels! We got your card and it is adorbs! ;)

I cannot wait to see you next month. Do you want to leave up your cute Christmas decor so I can see it in person?!!