Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cousins!

The Dockter's are in town! The Dockter's are in town! 

We love when they come to Utah. Molly has been in heaven the past few days playing with her "Sammax" - what she calls both Sam and Max. Laney and Jake have had fun getting to know each other too! We've been busy. We went to the Barnyard Boo at Thanksgiving Point,  the Music Makers class that my ward does, City Creek, Jungle Jim's (where we were the only ones there!), Gardner Village to see the witches, etc... We're excited to get Macey into the mix this weekend and have all the Morg-A-Tours cousins together!

3 comments:

MJ said...

You have the cutest babies! Alec and I would love to get together with you guys soon!

joyce said...

PURE JOY!!! XOXO

Callie said...

Cute pics! Molly's blue pants are to die for and i love the pea coats! I have to admit that I'm a little jealous, I wish my girls had some cousins.