Monday, May 14, 2012

Big Girl

I'm afraid my days of sleeping in are over. Here's why:


Molly is sleeping in a big girl bed now! She absolutely loves it. After we finish our little bedtime routine she rolls over and goes right to sleep until about 6:30 or 7... early!! I guess I can't complain though because that's a pretty normal wake up time for a toddler, it's just not the 8:30 or 9 that i'm used to!
She loves to play on her bed during the day too. We find her in there several times a day reading books or pretending to sleep! Anyone who comes over gets dragged into her room to see her new bed. If you come for a visit, be prepared to climb in bed with Molly to read a few stories!


And since Mother's Day was yesterday, here are a few shots of the cute little sweeties that i'm lucky enough to be a Mother to!

How did I get so lucky!?!

4 comments:

kmo said...

Molly looks so grown up on her big girl bed. We really need to get up there soon to see you guys, Laney has changed so much.

joyce said...

You are a lucky girl...and so are Laney and Molly!!! xo

dockters said...

I'm with Kmo...Laney has changed so much! She probably doesn't even remember me anymore. These are such cute pictures! I love Molly's new bed. I want to come read some books in there with her!

Callie said...

So cute! Love the bedding! Berkley also loves chicka chicka boom boom.