Friday, December 20, 2013

Preschool Christmas Stuff

Molly had some fun Christmas parties in her Joy School class and at Preschool.

The Joy school party was at our house. We did some fun Christmas crafts and played some fun games. The girls also acted out the nativity. 
They did a little gift exchange that was so much fun, the girls could hardly wait to open their presents!!


Laney and I got to help out at Molly's preschool Christmas party too. It is so much fun seeing her at school, I love it. Laney just thinks that she's big and tries to keep up too. I was in charge of a craft for the kids to do. It was fun, but again, they were mostly interested in the presents they got! Molly did another gift exchange at preschool.

Molly was so excited for her preschool Christmas program and wouldn't tell me anything about it. She kept telling me it was a surprise! 
She looked so pretty and did such a good job! She knew all the words to every song and sang really loud! When it was time to say her line ("My name is Molly and I like Santa") she got a little nervous and just stood at the microphone for a minute without ever saying anything! Oh well!


No comments: