Tuesday, November 12, 2013

New Pics

I haven't taken a single picture since Halloween. I guess we haven't been doing anything photo worthy lately. Just the same old stuff, but we've been having fun!!

A few weeks ago we went down to Alpine for my Aunt Lana to take some cute pictures of the girls. We needed some updated pictures of them since it's been over a year since we did some "real" pictures. There is the coolest old barn by Lana's house and we got some seriously cute pictures! I think that Molly and Laney both look so grown up lately, it's driving me crazy!

Thanks Aunt Lana!


6 comments:

joyce said...

ADORABLE!!! ALL OF YOU!! XO

dockters said...

Such pretty girls!! They really are, Kels! This barn looks amazing too. I wanna go!

Kathryn said...

Lana sure captured the wonderful LIGHT in their eyes! :)

I'm Ally said...

Ah! Model babies!

Jamey said...

Such cute pictures, your girls are just darling. It would be so fun to get together sometime.

Jamey said...

It's really Michelle not Jamey