Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Preschool

Molly started preschool today! I can't believe she's that old already! She has been looking forward to going for months and it definitely didn't disappoint! 
Poor Laney was so sad when she realized she didn't get to stay at school too. She even got her bag ready and everything. It'll be so fun to have a few hours each week with just her!
Her teacher is Miss Missy and she has a dog named Molly, and my Molly thinks that is so cool! She had a blast on her first day and came home with a new yo-yo. She had to facetime Trev right away to show it to him. 

I asked Molly about her day and part of our conversation went like this:

Me: Molly, did you make a lot of new friends?
Molly: Ya.
Me: Do you know all their names?
Molly: No, but everyone knows my name!

I love my grown up preschooler!!

2 comments:

kmo said...

She looks so cute and excited. It was so much fun seeing you last weekend. Macey is still talking about Molly and Laney.

Unknown said...

i can't believe how old molly is. she looks so adorable!