Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I am a Real Life Soccer Mom

Molly is playing soccer this fall! She - kind of - loves it. I think she really likes the idea of playing. She enjoys practice and loves wearing her uniform (she's slept in it on more than one occasion!)

She's only had one game so far and it definitely wasn't her favorite. She got a little scared when the other team started going after the ball too. She also got nervous when everyone started cheering for her. Hopefully she starts liking the games a little more as the season goes on! 

She sure is a cute little soccer player!

4 comments:

kmo said...

She's so cute. I love how big her uniform is. I love your backsplash too!

dockters said...

Cute! Look at her cheering section!! FUN!

Callie said...

Adorable! I thought about putting Berkley in soccer but I decided to let her get used to preschool for a while and maybe she can do it in the Spring? So cute that her grandparents are there.

Marissa And Jesse said...

I'm officially going to follow you now. :) haha you are on my blog list and it will be known that I look at your blog! haha hope you don't mind! ;) Your family is so cute and I love seeing all the fun things you guys do!