Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Three!

Molly turns THREE next week! Holy cow, when did she get so grown up?! We celebrated her birthday with our families last night. Molly was in heaven. She picked out all the decorations and decided what we should have for dinner and what her cake should look like (luckily for me it wasn't anything too complicated!) She could hardly wait to open her presents and loved every single one of them!
We love Molly so much! She is so fun, happy, smart, funny, beautiful, goofy, and caring! She is my best bud and we have so much fun together all day. I don't know what we ever did without her!

Happy Birthday Dolly Pie!!


5 comments:

joyce said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LITTLE DOLLY PIE!!! I LOVE YOU SO!!! XOXO

anna said...

Happy birthday to Molly! I can't believe she's 3 already...woah! She is so darling! And that's so great you're selling your quilts on etsy. I hope it goes well. I love the one you made for Beth! Someday when I move back to Utah, maybe you could teach me lessons :)

dockters said...

Happy (almost!) birthday, Sweet Molly!!! WE love you!!

jenny and jake said...

I can't believe how grown up she is looking in all of this pictures! She is so cute.

Melissa said...

You have two of the cutest girls ever!!!!!!