Monday, May 13, 2013

HappyAndBright

I love to quilt (just in case you didn't know!) Unfortunately, it can be a pretty expensive hobby. So, my sister motivated me to try and sell some quilts. That way I have an excuse to make more and Trevor can't get mad! Why not?! I actually opened up an etsy shop a few years ago but never did anything with it until now! I currently have 6 quilts up for sale...


These are all baby sized quilts and perfect for any nursery! If you or anyone you know is looking for a fun baby quilt, think of me!! Hopefully I can sell a few and help feed my fabric addiction! Look up my shop: HappyAndBright on etsy.com. 

8 comments:

Ally Bennett said...

Your quilts are the best! We absolutely love ours!

Jill Kennedy said...

What a great idea!

Crump it up! said...

I'm blog stalking you just a little... I love the quilts! My problem is I buy stuff for quilts and never find time to quilt.

joyce said...

HOLY COW!!!

dockters said...

You are so talented! These are darling. And HappyandBright is the perfect name. Love them!!

kmo said...

I don't know how you do it all. Your quilts are amazing. I love your girls and their blankets. I really liked Molly squeezed into the ladybug.

Shane and Kenzie said...

What can't you do?! Amazed, once again ;) I will pass the word along about your shop!

jenny and jake said...

Can I buy all of them? You are amazing!