Friday, March 29, 2013

Bathroom

I've been itching for a project. We've taken a break all winter but i'd finally had enough so this past week we updated our bathrooms a little. For our two upstairs bathrooms we just painted the cabinets white and added hardware. Nothing too exciting but they look great! 

Our downstairs bathroom was a little more of a project. I don't have a before picture but just imagine a boring, neglected, empty room painted an ugly cream and you've got the right idea. We haven't used this bathroom at all so it wasn't really a big priority (until I needed something to do!) 

I did something really crazy (for me) and painted the walls white! This is literally the only room in our house with white walls. Since those were white we needed color elsewhere so the vanity got painted a light blue. I also love the orange rug from Ikea (you can't beat $20!) The whole thing was way out of my comfort zone but I love it! Now it's a bathroom that we might actually use, or at least not be embarrassed when guests use it!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks great!!! Way too go Kelsey!

joyce said...

THIS IS SO CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!!! HOW DO YOU GET SO MUCH DONE WITH 2 BABIES? YOU GIRL, ARE AMAZING!!! XO

dockters said...

Love it! Love it!!

Shane and Kenzie said...

I LOOOOVE that orange rug!!!