Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 4th

This past week was so much fun. We spent a lot of time with family and friends. Josh, Kels and Macey came up for a few days and it was so fun to see them. We swam and had a BBQ with both of our families, Trevor golfed with my dad and brother and did a midnight bike ride with his. We went to the Bees game with some friends, worked on our house (new floors - pics coming soon!), went to the splash pad and the zoo, watched fireworks, stayed up way too late most nights, etc... It was a fun, busy week!


I think this video is so funny. It's Molly laughing at the beginning then Laney comes in. She has been so much fun lately. She's so smiley and giggles all the time. She is such a happy, content baby.

DSC 0110 from Kelsey Thatcher on Vimeo.

2 comments:

dockters said...

Your week sounds so fun!! Why can't we live closer???

I love Laney (and Molly's) giggling. I need to see her again...sooner than later. And the pics of macey and Molly in the dress ups made me smile. I miss you, Kels!!! Have a happy birthday week!

joyce said...

Darling video...of a darling baby! It just reminds me...."wanna see me skipping?"!! Ha!