Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blah

Today started out as kind of a blah day. Our plans all got cancelled and I sat around all morning feeling sorry for myself that I had nothing to do. It's too hot to do anything outside that doesn't require a swim suit and it's no fun to go shopping with two wiggly little girls!

Then I thought how lucky I am that I have these two sweet girls to keep me company all day. Was I seriously complaining about nothing to do? We ended up having a fun day at home playing games, reading books, coloring and watching shows. Then when Trev got home we went over to the splash pad for a bit. 

It ended up being a fun day with my girls. I sure am lucky!

p.s. Don't our new floors look awesome?! I'll put up some better pictures once our new rug comes!

6 comments:

brooke said...

Laney's faces are too funny! Such cute girls!

jenny and jake said...

Your girls really are so stinkin' cute. You ARE lucky! Before I even got to your comment about your floors I was thinking "whoa are those yours? They are gorgeous!"

joyce said...

Yep...you are L-U-C-K-Y!!!! Adorable! oxo

Kristin and Dan said...

LOVE the floors! Can't wait to see more pics of them!

dockters said...

Oh those girlies are so dang cute!! I love your floors!

anna said...

Kelsey, your girls are the cutest! i love the picture of little sis getting her cheek squished on the couch! Too cute. And...you're home is beautiful from what I can see, love the furniture, LOVE the floors, and love the cabinets/counters. So fun, and happy for you guys! You seem like you are doing great!