Monday, June 18, 2012

Table

Are you sick of home improvement blogposts yet? Well, that's too bad because this is another one!

When we moved into our house we were so excited that we finally had room for a real dining table, until now we'd just been improvising with a desk because our kitchen wasn't big enough. We were lucky enough to get a hand-me-down table for free when we moved in. It was really nice and in great shape, it just needed a little freshening up. I love what a little paint and fabric can do! I'm especially proud of this project because I did it completely by myself, Trev refused to help (I think he's kind of sick of all my projects...). I love how it turned out and I think it makes our house look so bright and airy. Your thoughts?

14 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

I absolutely LOVE it!!! You did an amazing job. And that fabric... Im in love! Where did you find it?!

Mia said...

I love it! The fabric, the blue, your pro paint job. You're motivating me to get to the furniture that has been sitting on my back porch for the past 6 months!

brooke said...

Gorgeous! That made such a big difference! Nice work, I'm totally impressed.

mandersue said...

I think it looks fabulous!! I love the color pallet!!!

kmo said...

I love the colors and the fabric! You're so good at picking out colors.

joyce said...

Oh my!!! I LOVE it!!! You are amazing! How do you do it with 2 babies? SO cute! xo

Amanda said...

Yep, That's beautiful! I swear your house could be in a magazine!

Megan Morgan said...

I LOVE it! Was it hard upholstering it?? You are so talented!

Tawni said...

I love it! Love the pattern, love the colors!

dockters said...

Oh, Kels...this looks darling! Where do you find the energy?! I want to come it all in person! Love ya!

jenny and jake said...

I am never sick of it. In fact can I hire you to do some at my house? You are so creative and have such a cute style!

I'm Ally said...

So cute! I want that.

Melissa said...

I love it! Way to go, it looks beautiful

Callie said...

Love it! We have a hand me down dining set that's very similar. I've been planning on recovering the seats but hadn't thought about painting it. I just might have to copy you! (If I ever get any free time...)