Monday, October 3, 2011

Molly and I got to spend all last week in Indiana visiting the Dockters. Our main reason for going out was to meet my newest little nephew, Jake. He is so sweet and we love him so much! Molly loved to give him kisses and said over and over "Hi Jake!"

We love going to Indy. We went to the zoo, the children's museum, picked apples, walked along the canal, and just played. The week went by way too fast! Molly had so much fun playing with Sam and Max, even if she did get beat up a little!

Thanks for letting us come visit!

5 comments:

kmo said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I love Max and Molly walking by each other. Those cousins are so cute together!

Cari said...

such cute cousins! sounds like a fun trip! :)

joyce said...

Oh...you guys are such lucky ducks! xoxo

I'm Ally said...

I'm, like, super jel (jealous). Looks like it rocked. Those pictures are so cute!

e.m. said...

Hey, just thought is I would let you know that 1. It was way good seeing you recently - be it random, it was just such a pleasant evening and 2. Your daughter is outrageously adorable.
That's all.