Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kaleidoscope

I have a confession: I love fabric.

I could easily spend all day and hundreds of dollars in a fabric store. I love the cute patterns and bold colors. I also love thinking of all the cute things I could make. Unfortunately for me {and Trev} fabric is expensive. This means that I can only indulge when I have a good reason, like having a new baby!

I made a quilt for Molly and thought I better make one for baby girl #2 as well. I kind of love how it turned out!


I'm so excited to set up baby girl's nursery with this cute quilt! Now to make matching bumper pads, pillows, and a mobile!

9 comments:

jenny and jake said...

I love how it turned out as well! So cute. Congratulations on your 2nd baby girl.

dockters said...

That is adorable, Kels! I absolutely love it! You are one talented momma...what lucky girls to have you!! Love ya!

kmo said...

I love that quilt. You are so good, her room is gonna be so cute.

joyce said...

Yep...you are a "chip off the old block!"...not! This is adorable! I LOVE your fabrics! You really have a talent and a good eye for colors. You are amazing! xo

Tawni said...

It's so cute and I love the colors!

The Bennett's said...

So so so cute Kels. I love it.

I'm Ally said...

THAT IS SO CUTE.

Karie said...

Soooooo cute! I'm way impressed!

Callie said...

You're so talented! Very cute!