Sunday, May 22, 2011

Birthday Party!


Molly turns ONE on Friday! I can't believe it. Yesterday, we had a little birthday party to celebrate! It was such a fun night. Molly was so happy and absolutely loved all the attention she got. She definitely knew that something special was going on! It was so great to have so much family there. Molly sure is one loved little girl! She was spoiled by everyone and was such a little show off, clapping and cheering for herself and giggling at her own jokes. She dug right into her cake and ate an entire half of it! We love Molly, she is such a fun little bug!

9 comments:

joyce said...

Oh my gosh! That was quite the SHIN DIG!!!! Seriously..Molly is one lucky little girl! She has SO many people who LOVE her! Cool to have all 4 of her GREAT GRANDMA'S at her 1st birthday party! It is so fun to watch you guys and see what amazing parents you are! Like I said...Molly is one lucky girl! xoxo
ps....I LOVED those cookies! Could you tell?!

I'm Ally said...

Good Golly Miss Molly! That was a happenin' party, guys. I don't see how you can top it for birthday number two, but I'm expecting big things.

dockters said...

You little party thrower you!!!

That looks like a blast! I love the orange, yellow and pink! And I love Molly in her cute polka dots. Her cake and everything looked so cute, Kels! Wish we could have been there! But the real party is on Friday anyway, right? We'll party then!

XOXO

Happy (almost) birthday Molly Dolly!

Amanda said...

How fun! She's so cute. I can believe she's one already. That looked like a great party!

grandmaVerda/GrandpaLeon said...

I was so happy to be to Molly's very first birthday party. And what a party it was. The food was wonderful, and Molly knew all of the excitement was just for her. She is a doll. And I loved all of your pictures. What great support from special families. I love you. Always and forever, Grandma Verda

kmo said...

That looks like such a cute party. I love Molly clapping and eating her cake. She is looking so much older. Can't wait to see you guys in a few days.

Callie said...

Everything turned out so cute! I especially love the invites!

brooke said...

Those invites are super cute! Happy Birthday, Molly!!

Kristin and Dan said...

Happy birthday, Miss Molly! I love that invitation and the cupcakes - so cute!