Monday, March 7, 2011

random.

Here are some pretty random pictures of what we've been up to this past week!

This is how we catch Molly sleeping lately - notice her feet up by her face. She sits up until she's ready to sleep then just collapses forward. Poor girl! I wonder if she wakes up stiff?


Molly loves to help me with the laundry. She really likes playing with the basket, if I leave it out she'll be entertained for hours!


We fed the ducks at Sugarhouse Park the other day. We couldn't even get two feet away from our car before we were swarmed, they definitely aren't afraid of people! Molly wasn't quite sure how she felt about them, and neither was I.


Last night we had a birthday party at my parents house for Alst and my dad. Ally brought about 20 girls from school up and Molly loved all the attention she got!

3 comments:

dockters said...

I am in love with the ruffles Molly has on at Sugar House Park! She looks like a doll. And I'm in awe that she can fall asleep sitting like that! Ouch! love you!

Mary said...

I absolutely love the pictures! you are to cute! It's also good to know that you have such a great "helper" with the laundry! Sure miss you guys!

joyce said...

Jim and Molly sure look alike!...such cute faces!! Thanks for all you help yesterday! xo