Thursday, October 14, 2010

We Heart Indy

We spent the last week in Indy visiting my sister and her family. We had so much fun! We went to the zoo and the children's museum, walked around canal street, downtown and Broad Ripple, shopped, crafted, ate, played dress up, Trevor golfed and went to the Colts game, Molly tried a lemon, etc... Molly had so much fun playing with her cousins, Sam loved her big muscle-y thighs and they just couldn't get enough hugs and kisses! Indy is such a fun city. Thanks so much Dockters for letting us come visit and for showing us around!


Also, while we were gone our new little niece was born, Macey Leigh Morgan. We love her so much already and can't wait to meet her! Congrats Josh and Kels.

10 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

LOVE the pics of Molly! She is such a cutie, love her smile. Looks like a fun vacation!!

Cari said...

looks like a fun trip! molly is seriously such a doll! :)

kmo said...

Molly is so adorable. We also love her thighs!! It looks like you had such a fun trip with the boys and we are very jealous.

joyce said...

I love Molly's muscle-y thighs, too! That just makes me chuckle every time I think about it! What cute pictures!!! I know I love the people in them...but dang... they are so CUTE!!! xoxo

Kathryn said...

what fun! and molly is stunning and so happy. <3
now about those muscular thighs :) ... put her in biking shorts and i bet they look like uncle scott's. :)

dockters said...

Come back!!

We loved having you here and we have been missing you today! Thanks for visiting! (and thanks for helping me buy my first glue gun!)

I'm Ally said...

Oh man, that looks like so much fun. I wish I had been there!

Those pictures of Molly are too cute. Especially the one you put on top of your blog. I love it. Keep on making sure you're telling her about me every day. Love ya!

Melissa said...

I love the picture of Molly laughing in the leaves!! You have such a cute little family!

Emily Scott said...

yes we do need to get together again soon! we are up for anything (lunch, crafts, going out and doing something, etc.) let's plan it! your trip looks so fun, Nephi served his mish in Indy and wants to go back so bad, it is good to see there are some fun things to do there! i lovve the pics of molly, she is so adorable and smiley! did you take those pics with your own camera? i am looking for a new one?

Zack said...

I have so many comments for this! Adorable pics of Molly! The lemon reaction is priceless! Your nephews are super cute and your niece is so precious! I especially love that there is a bow on her hospital hat!