Wednesday, October 27, 2010

He got a job!!!

Since Trevor started the Macc, he has been busy going to open houses, recruiting events, office visits, interviews, second interviews, etc... The accounting firms do all their hiring almost a year in advance, so Trevor has been applying for jobs that he'll start at in August. Trevor did so good to get a few different offers and we had a tough decision to make, but we're happy to say that we'll be staying in Salt Lake! He got an offer from his number one choice downtown and is excited to start working there! It's a great firm and will be a good fit for him. We're so glad to finally be done with recruiting, it's been a long process but totally worth it! Good job Trev!


6 comments:

Dallin said...

I want to be the first to say that I'm glad you made that decision, I would have had to be upset if you moved away on me.

MJ said...

Congrats! That is exciting. I'm glad you guys are staying!

dockters said...

Congrats to all of you!! We're glad you're staying in SLC too...although, Indy would have been a little better!

We're thrilled for you!

Kathryn said...

yea! i am so happy for you! and i'm really really happy for your mom ;)

Kristin and Dan said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting for you guys, I'm so happy everything has worked out so well for you guys. And I'm happy you'll be staying in Salt Lake!

joyce said...

All I can say is YIPPPPPPEEEEE!!!!!! Congratulations to all of you! Good job! xo