Thursday, June 3, 2010

We Have A Blog (And A Baby)


She's here!
...so we made a blog to celebrate - and to make my sister and mom happy!

Molly Ann Thatcher arrived May 27th, 2010. We went in that morning for a planned C-section because Molly was breech, but after doing an ultrasound we found out that she had turned the right way all on her own. She just wanted to show us who's boss, and she did. I was induced and after a day of labor, Molly came at 7:20 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 2 oz. and was 20 inches long. Absolutely perfect!

We can't believe it's been a week already. We love her so much and are having so much fun getting to know her! We can't believe that they just let us take her home from the hospital! Enjoy the pictures!




10 comments:

joyce said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a beautiful, and VERY sweet little girl...and family! Oh...I love sweet little MOLLY!!!! xo
ps...I like the layout, colors and pictures, too!

Heather said...

So sweet!!! She's adorable! Congratulations! :)

SLCDramaGirl said...

Congratulations on your new baby! Molly is a sweet name for a darling baby! She's a wonderful blessing!

Congratulations, also, on your school accomplishments! You are building a great foundation for your future.

With love and best wishes for much happiness to come,
Aunt Carol and Uncle Richard

RyanHeather said...

Molly is SO darling! We can't wait to meet her! The photos you posted are beautiful! I love Molly's blanket! Did someone make it for you? Thanks for sharing your blog with us! You have such a beautiful, little family!!

We love you!
Heather and Ryan & family
xo

grandmaVerda/GrandpaLeon said...

I am so happy that Molly arrived safely. She is just beautiful. I am glad that I got to see her. You both look so happy. I love you all. Grandma VERDA

Zack said...

Oh she is darling! And I LOVE that blanket! We really should get together so Molly and Berkley can be friends... and college roommates. Hope you're doing good with the recovery!

Kathryn said...

congratulations! she is beautiful. what a cute family! and thanks for starting a blog for all of us that don't get to see you too often. love love <3

Kyle Slade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

she is so cute. Congratulations. a very cute looking Family.

Quinn

dockters said...

I love the yawning picture of her! She is so darling! I can't wait to kiss on her!!!

Love you!

ps..I'm THRILLED you started a blog! Hip, hip HOORAY!