Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Photo Shoot!

Our sweet baby is already three weeks old! I can't believe it. She's still so tiny, but she is definitely growing! She's so sweet and calm and she loves to cuddle with her mom and dad. It's so hard to take pictures of a newborn, believe me I've tried! But my Aunt Lana takes great pictures and has met us a few times for some awesome photo shoots of Molly! The pictures have turned out so great, thanks Lana!

Four generation picture

She has such perfect little hands and feet, so tiny!

8 comments:

dockters said...

Ohhhhh! She's a doll. I love the last picture of her with a little grin on her face! She's teeny tiny. I love her, Kels!

And Lana did such a great job!

kmo said...

She is soo cute. She has the perfect little face.

Kathryn said...

she is soo beautiful. i love the hands and feet pics. lana did a great job :)

joyce said...

Ohhhh!!!! She is SO sweet! I LOVE little Molly....The photo shoot was so fun...but I am SO glad that Lana came!!! I won't quit my day job! xoxo

Cari said...

cute pictures, kelsey! she is such a doll! so glad you have a blog so we can watch her grow! so happy for you guys :)

Kristin and Dan said...

I love the pictures, Molly is seriously SOOOO cute. I can't wait to finally get to see her in person!

Unknown said...

she is precious. the picture of Molly with the Angel wings is so cute.

Quinn

grandmaVerda/GrandpaLeon said...

I love being part of this four generation picture. What a beautiful little Molly and her momma and grandma Joyce. You are all some of my very favorite people. (Of course I feel very blessed to have lots of very favorite people.) Grandma VERDA