Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fly Boarding

My uncle Dave was nice enough to take us all fly boarding for my birthday on saturday. It was so much fun! We all kind of felt like Iron Man. Fly boarding is pretty new so all of the boats would stop and watch us for a bit because people haven't really seen it before. 

I wasn't very good. I got scared when I would get more than a few feet high. It was still really fun though. We haven't been boating since my parents sold their boat a few years ago and I miss it! Molly and Laney both loved just being on the boat. 

Thanks Dave for a great time!






3 comments:

kmo said...

That looks like so much fun. I love laney's rosy cheeks.

joyce said...

FUN DAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY LAYNIE DOLLY PIE!!! XOXO

dockters said...

So cool!! I wanna try!

Happy birthday, Kels!!! Glad your day was so fun! xoxo