Sunday, June 30, 2013

Girls Camp!

I spent part of the past week at girls camp and had such a good time! The theme this year was "Daughter's of a King." We stayed down in Mount Pleasant in a cabin. My kind of camping! 

We did so much fun stuff:

Decorated shirts
Went on a "hike"
Had a delicious turkey dinner in Manti
Went to the Mormon Miracle Pageant
Rode four wheelers
Shot guns... A lot!
Ate (too much) good food
Played fun camp games
Crafted
Had some great devotionals
Pulled pranks
Stayed up late talking
etc.


It was such a great time! I love all of our sweet young women and all of the leaders too! I had to miss the last day because Trev went out of town. I was so sad to miss the service project and the testimony meeting. Those are always two of my favorite things at camp! Oh well, there's always next year!

Thanks to everyone who made camp so much fun!


4 comments:

joyce said...

I can't tell the leaders from the girls!!! Looks like you had a great time!!xoxo

Rachel and Todd said...

Looks like fun! Girls camp is the best! Ours is a week before my due date so I will miss it this year. I bet the girls love having a fun young leader like you!

Callie said...

Whitnet Broderick is in your ward? (I don't know her married name...) She went to my highschool. Small world! You are probably the funnest YW leader!

Callie said...

*Whitney