Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Potty!

Molly is a big girl now! 
Molly has been ready to potty train for a while but I've been putting if off because it scared me! Really, it's a lot easier and more convenient to have her in diapers. I finally ran out of excuses to not potty train so we got serious this past week. Molly has really surprised me and done so good! She caught on fast and after the first day has told me every time she needs to go, I don't even have to bug her about it. 
She gets to put stickers on a chart and we sing a little song every time she goes. "You did it! You did it! You did it, did it, did it!!" I'm really creative...
She is still a little nervous about going poop and tries to hold it as long as she can. When she gets on the toilet to try she tells me "Mom, I don't think this is going to work!"

5 comments:

kmo said...

Molly is so cute. That's awesome she has done so great with it. Your trip looked like a lot of fun but a little to cold for us.

joyce said...

I love that...."Mom, I don't think this is going to work"! Molly is SO funny!!! Congrats on all the success!! xo

dockters said...

3 cheers for Molly!

Melissa said...

Way to go Molly! And mommy too! That last picture is adorable. Perfect for the time of life that you are going through right now.

anna said...

Good job Kelsey! I'm gonna have to call you and get some pointers when Beth's time comes!