Friday, January 11, 2013

Snow Day!

Today is a snow day! That doesn't really change our day much yet but it is a great excuse to stay home all day and play! Molly could hardly wait to get out and play in the snow. She begged and begged all yesterday to go outside and play in the blizzard. We got over a foot of snow last night. It took Trevor over two hours to get home from work - his commute is usually 15 minutes at most!

Laney did not love the snow and especially hated me throwing her in it... However, she did love the bubble bath after! Molly asked if we could have snow for dinner tonight... We'll see!

4 comments:

dockters said...

You have SO much snow!! I love the one of Laney stuck on her back in the snow. Jake hates the snow too. I don't blame them though...I don't love it myself!! It looks beautiful though. It was 54 degrees here today! Crazy.

Melissa said...

I cannot believe how much snow you have! So fun! You have the cutest kids.

I'm Ally said...

I want to come play!

Spencer said...

What CUTE pictures! Laney reminds me a little of "Christmas Story" :) Hope you guys are doing well...can't wait to see you again!