Thursday, August 23, 2012

Six Months

Miss Bug is six months old today! I can't believe it. I still think of her as my little newborn but I guess I'll have to change that! Laney has been such a joy to have around. She has such a content and pleasant personality. Everywhere we go people comment on her chubbiness and how happy she is. People can't resist giving her little arms and legs a squeeze and I don't blame them, they are deliciously squeezable!

In just the past few weeks Laney has grown up so much. She's rolling all over the place and thinking about crawling. She is a good sitter-upper and has two little teeth trying to poke through. Her eye color is still undetermined, blue or brown?! 

She is such a good, easy baby. We just love her so, so much! Happy half birthday Laney bug!

2 comments:

joyce said...

HAPPY SIX MONTHS BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL! I ADORE YOU! XO

dockters said...

Oh my goodness...she is a doll!!! She doesn't even know me, Kels...makes my heart hurt! I need to get to Utah...like soon! Miss you!