Saturday, February 25, 2012

Laney Cloe

She's here!!!!
Miss Laney Cloe Thatcher was born at 5:56 pm on Thursday, February 23. She weighed 8 pounds 10 ounces and was 21.5 inches long. She's a little chunk and we are so in love with her!
She has been the sweetest baby. She has been very patient with her very loving big sister. Molly can't get enough of holding and kissing her. She giggles when she sees her little baby toes and has been great at making sure Laney always has her binky!
We are so thrilled to have our second little baby girl here and can't believe that we are grown up enough to have two kids! 

11 comments:

Karie said...

Such darling pictures! Laney is a doll!! Congrats!!

joyce said...

Ohhhh....this makes my nose hurt BAD!!! What a beautiful baby and beautiful family you guys have! I LOVE LANEY and I LOVE MOLLY!! Congrats!!! xo

Kristin and Dan said...

She is perfect!!! Congratulations you guys! Molly looks so excited to be a big sister... so cute. I love the name Laney too!

Cody and Amanda said...

Congrats you guys!! She is beautiful! And congrats on your house! (I'm a little slow) Once things settle down for you we need to get together!

kmo said...

Laney is so sweet. We just loved seeing her rolls the other day. We're excited to meet her and are so glad your doing good. I love how happy Molly looks!

Tawni said...

She is so cute and I love her name! Congrats!

dockters said...

Laney is a beauty, Kels! I love her! And little Molly looks like the happy big sis! They are so cute together. These pics are so sweet! Your family of four is beautiful! I love you!

Jamey and Michelle said...

OH MY GOSH! She is so adorable and Kels, you look so good!! Oh I miss you guys. Let me know when your ready for a visitor I want to come up and see you, the babe, and the new house.

Callie said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely adorable! Seems to look a lot like Molly?

Kathryn said...

She is lovely. Wow. Three beautiful girls in the Thatcher family. Lucky Trevor! :)

Todd and Rachel said...

Congrats Kelsey! She is adorable! So happy for you both!