Sunday, June 5, 2011

Florida

We were lucky enough to be able to spend this last week in Orlando with my entire family. We had so much fun being all together, that hadn't happened since before Molly was born. It was a great week. Here are some of the highlights:

*A drive to the Orlando temple and lunch at Turkey Lake Park.
*Plenty of time by the pool. There were a bunch of different ones so we had fun trying them all out. Molly even went down the water slide a few times!
*Golf, golf, and more golf for the guys. Trev was in heaven.
*Pedicures for the girls... always an adventure!
*I spent a day at Universal Studios with Alst to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It was awesome, especially the first ten minutes!
*A day with everyone at the Magic Kingdom. Molly did so good and really liked some of the rides. I think her favorite was Peter Pan. We also saw a little show and Molly couldn't stop dancing!
*Molly's first trip to the beach. She loved the water and especially loved playing in and eating the sand! She is such a little water baby.
*My parents babysat for a night so we could all go to dinner without the babies, thank you!
*Seeing Molly play with all her cousins. She loves them so much and thinks they're so funny!

Thanks for such a great trip. It was so much fun!

8 comments:

joyce said...

What a FUN week! Molly...and all the kids are little angels! I think Molly smiled and giggled the whole time! I LOVE her dancing! xo

dockters said...

I can't believe it's already over! You got some great pictures!!

We had so much fun with you guys!! Thanks to Molly (and you and Trev too!) for being patient with my boys...they couldn't get enough of their little cousins! We miss you already!

Kristin and Dan said...

What a fun vacation!!! And I LOVE MOLLY'S SWIMSUIT with the big ruffly skirt! How cute is that?!

kmo said...

It was so much fun to see you guys. Molly is so cute!

Callie said...

I love Molly's swimsuit! Looks like a fun trip!

grandmaVerda/GrandpaLeon said...

What a fun week you had. Great people to share a vacation with. I loved to see Molly dancing by the fence. Great pictures. Grandma Verda

brooke said...

How fun! I LOVE the beach pictures of Molly, especially the bum shot!

Jamey and Michelle said...

ADORABLE! That looks so fun. Molly's swimsuit.. SO CUTE! What a great vacation.