Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I have a confession... I'm one of those people who skips over Thanksgiving and goes right to Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I love Thanksgiving but it just can't really compete with all Christmas has to offer! No, my tree isn't up yet and no, I haven't been playing Christmas music, but Trevor did come home to this last night...

Yep, our shopping is almost done! We only have a few more things to get. Christmas shopping stresses me out so I like to get it done as early as possible. Trevor thinks i'm crazy but if it were up to him we wouldn't buy anything until Christmas Eve! Am I the only one who already has Christmas presents wrapped? We'll see how long they stay that way!

5 comments:

MJ said...

Kelsey, I'm the same way. I am pretty close to being done with Christmas. There are a few things I am waiting to see if they go on sale, but I love the feeling of being finished. :)

dockters said...

Oh, you planner-aheader you. I'm so bad at Christmas shopping! It stresses me out too, but instead of getting it done I just keep putting it off! Way to go!

And of course, I love little Molly surrounded by presents. She's a doll!

mere/tay(xoxo) said...

hi kels!! tay and i will be in town for christmas. we would definately love to see your lovely faces!!
lots of love,
xoxo

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

I'm so jealous you are already done. I haven't even started. All our birthdays are at the end of the year so I never can. But I envy that you have and they are already even wrapped! you are super mom. Your little gal is so so so cute! And growing up so fast.

Sarah Hanks said...

Hey! I feel so honored you even check out my boring blog! haha. Thanks! I agree we totally need to get together. I want to see your baby in person. That post about Trevor making her giggle at night was my favorite! I replayed it like four times. haha. Jealous.