Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lately

We celebrated our three year anniversary this week. My mom babysat while we went on a real date, dinner and a movie. It was great but I kept looking into the back seat to see how Molly was doing, it was weird not to have her! We had so much fun that we forgot to take pictures though, sorry!

We went boating with the Thatchers but the wind turned our day on the lake into a day at the beach! Oh well, It was fun just to be outside and all be together.




Molly is still growing too fast! She is starting to be interested in toys and talks all the time. She is laughing a little bit now and we love it! The best way to get her laughing is to turn on one of her favorite songs (Dynamite or Single Ladies) and dance real goofy, something I do well! It's sad that my baby already knows that I'm a terrible dancer!


I've been feeling so crafty lately, making these clips has been occupying a lot of my time. Don't worry, they aren't all for Molly, she already has too many hair-do's!


8 comments:

grandmaVerda/GrandpaLeon said...

Hi Kelsey and Trevor and Molly. What a darling family you are. Looks like a fun day at the beach, inspite of the wind. Molly is growing so fast. Bring her over so I can get acquainted with her. I love you all. Grandma VERDA

dockters said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Your clips look so cute...you're a crafting fanatic! I need some of that crafting energy over here!

Zack said...

Molly is so cute and getting so big! I think she looks like Trevor, am I right? I LOVE your clips! I make a lot of the ribbon ones... we should swap!

joyce said...

LOVE the hairdos! LOVE the little Molly girl! xo

kmo said...

Molly is looking so much different. Still very cute. Those bows are adorable.

Shane and McKenzee said...

Okay...she is the cutest baby ever!!! We're so sad we didn't get to meet her. Hope all is going well for you guys. You look so happy!

I'm Ally said...

Three years! Yeah!

You are getting too crafty for your own good. Those clips are TDF.

Molly! She looks older.

Sydney and Josh said...

Hey! Just saw Eric Innes at school yesterday! What a small world it is, even all the way across the U.S. Your little Molly is a cutie!