Saturday, July 24, 2010

St. George!

We spent the last week or so down in St. George with family and friends. It was Molly's first time going that far in the car and she did great! We have such a sweet baby. It was so much fun, even in the 110+ degree weather! We swam, went boating, shopped, golfed, ate etc... We had my entire family there (minus Eric, we missed you!) and it was Lindsay, Sam and Max's first time meeting Molly. They just loved her! It was so much fun to see her with her cousins, they both loved holding her and talking to her. What a fun week, we love St. George!

5 comments:

Haskell's said...

What a darling girl! Love girl clothes. I hope I have a girl... don't get me wrong I love boys, but it's more fun dressing up girls. Seriously did you just have a baby... why are you so freaking skinny! What is your secret?

joyce said...

ahhhhh....what a great week...more sweet memories!...lucky ducks...right?! xo

brooke said...

so fun! I love all the darling pictures of molly! and your nephews are so dang cute!

kmo said...

It sure was a fun week. Molly is such a cute baby.

dockters said...

I'm so happy we got to come too!! Getting to meet MOLLY was so much fun! I love 'his' hair, 'his' feet, all 'his' things!! :)

I love you, too!! Good luck with all of the unpacking! I'm now looking forward to October.